Thursday, April 12, 2007

"You Realy Saved My Ass Back There.

Holy fuggin' crap. Last night, I looked at my review sheet for my history exam and wondered, "When are we taking this stupid thing? We have a paper due tomorrow, but what about the test?" So I wracked my brain trying to remember if we'd had a paper due last test day or not. There are only 3, maybe 4 tests given in the semester, so they're weighted pretty heavily. At any rate, I couldn't remember, and this morning when I got to class (I arrived 10 minutes late because the highway was determined to go no faster than 50 mph), my good friend Nicole turns to me and says, "there's no test today. She forgot to give us the whole study guide."

o rly.

ya rly.

So, apparently, God heard my question last night and decided to give me the most (apart from not having it altogether) satisfying answer. "That'll do pig, that'll do."

In other news, I met a fascinating young woman yesterday. We talked for a good twenty or thirty minutes about writing endeavors. She's short fiction turned poetry and I'm mostly short fiction. But we talked, and she was really cool. She said she'd bring a flyer to me for her "poetry feature" (not entirely sure what that is) next week and I gave her my blogger address.

Blogger address? What kind of stupid way of getting to know people is that?

I know.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Getting to know people thru their blogs?? Nah, it'll never fly!






(duh- total snark!)